Konku 3D Konku 3D

Getting better~!

Your skills in 3d has improved a great deal since 2005 =) Well done, Konku has now grown from a momentary sketch to an iconic character.
The simple story was put together well. Animation wise - pretty good! Walking motion could be a little smoother.

All up, good work! 5/5 HD+

PS. Elroy is coming.

ProjectK responds:

Thank you so much for the kind wordz and generouz score/grade =)

If I do any more 3D work in future...I'll try to focus more on keyframing =)

Can't wait to see the next Elroy episode!!! ^.^

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Amazing!

Wow! That was so amazing it seemed like it was from a movie. Something out of Miyazaki's work. You seem to have put a lot of effort into this animation and it shows. The music was very fitting with the action sequences and the camera angles were superb. The action was very intense! LOve it.

SPIRITI-complete movie! SPIRITI-complete movie!

Good work

The animation was nice as a whole. The music was great and fitted in with the theme. The animation flowed smoothly as well which was very nice and you made photographic backgrounds which is a neat idea and should be used more often here.

Good work!

the Echo the Echo

Great animation

Wow this is a fantastic animation! I love the style it reminded me of Okami. I'm very fascinated by the artistic work here. It must have taken a long time because I know how long frame by frame animations take to complete. The music almost fitted with the animation but I thought there would have been a more suitable one.

Great!